 Technic / 7846
Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:37:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, John Barnes writes:
I agree with all your comments. This is a great set, especially now it is
available at 50%.

It is a clever model and well worth building just to soak up a recent lesson
in current parts type building techniques (smooth beams etc.).

I just grabbed a couple more copies of this set, one for parts for me and
one for a friend of mine. He was still in his dark ages until last week. Now
he's asking where to get copies of recent large Technic sets! A new convert
and 8466 did it!

JB

In lugnet.technic, Jake Rentar writes:

I'd love some feedback...thanks!

-------------------------------

8466
technic / tech build/advanced
4X4 Off-Roader

What a coincedence! I was in MY dark ages up until I just ordered that set,
and now I'M asking where to get copies of recent large Technic sets!

You couldn't give me some info on any the following sets, could you?

8448
8480
8458
8462