 Technic / 7847
Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:58:27 GMT

8448
Super car.  Think of this as the street version of the 8466...no 4wd :(  But
more interesting modular building process.  It's pretty darn cool
nonetheless.
Lego discontinued.  Ebay or bricklink are decent bets.
8480
Must have set for every Technic fan obviously.
I think ebay has better deals than bricklink for the most part.
8460
Again, ebay.  I have most of one I got from a yard sale type deal.  Nice
pneus.

You forgot 8880 :)  I don't have this one and while it seems to be obsolete
in some senses, it just so darn by everyone else's recommendation that one
can't avoid getting one.  Ebay or bricklink again.

Uhm..yeah..so I guess ebay and bricklink for just about all of them :)

Or perhaps you can find some people on lugnet who will want to sell...

Thanks!!
Jake