 Technic / 7848
Re: Technic 8466 4X4 Off-Roader REVIEW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 01:34:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Luke Ma writes:
You forgot 8880 :)  I don't have this one and while it seems to be obsolete
in some senses, it just so darn by everyone else's recommendation that one
can't avoid getting one.  Ebay or bricklink again.

Actually, I do have 8880. A real masterpiece if you ask me.  Very hard to
compare it to 8466, they are sooooooooooo different!