 Technic / 7842
Re: New style diffs, driving rings and 16t clutch gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 18:40:55 GMT

Hi William,
I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, but I used this feature to make
a locking differential: http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/idea/index.html

Greetings,
David

In lugnet.technic, William Howard writes:
Hi,

Has anybody else noticed that the new style Technic differential housings
(p/n 6573) have the same mouldings as the 16t clutch gears and could
therefore be engaged by a driving ring.

Has Lego ever used this feature in a set?
Can anyone think of a good use for this feature?

regards

William