 Technic / 7831
7830  |  7832
Subject:
New style diffs, driving rings and 16t clutch gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:24:24 GMT

Hi,

Has anybody else noticed that the new style Technic differential housings
(p/n 6573) have the same mouldings as the 16t clutch gears and could
therefore be engaged by a driving ring.

Has Lego ever used this feature in a set?
Can anyone think of a good use for this feature?

regards

William