 Technic / 7673
7672  |  7674
Subject:
Nick and Jens Bought!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:37:50 GMT

Got Nick and Jens today. First impression is hmm... .
Ok bubble box type deal. Back is usual ad/stuff in
series graphic. Looks like they use the new click
ball joints. (Am I parroting anybody?) I got to say
toy Nick looks as cute as his live counterpart.
ahem... More info later after they're out of the box.
Xposted to .technic because of the joint system.
--
Thanx~
Nicole