 Galidor / 20
Re: Nick and Jens Bought!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.galidor
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:50:16 GMT

Ok! Looking foward to it... Hmm - you buy Galidor and the entire family gets
sick? I wonder if this is related or just by chance, LOL ;)

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

In lugnet.galidor, Nicole Drumm writes:
As soon as everyone here is done being sick (including me)I'll post more info.
I have a review hand written and half typed.
--
Thanx~
Nicole