 Technic / 7314
    my thoughts on a technic legend —Jonathan Wilson
   Based on how things have gone before and what I know about the market for "big technic" I can recomment these attributes for a technic legend: 1.should cost <$100 us (when it was first released anyway) Anything more than that would have a more (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —John Barnes
     My wish, for a Technic legend, is somewhat different from the "traditional" legend concept. What I would like, due to the fact that my dark age spanned the golden age of Technic by all accounts, is; A Technic Legend SuperSet. This would have a mix (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Jennifer Clark
     (...) Good idea! Depending on what era you select the sets I think a large degree of parts overlap could be achieved, particularly if you were willing to be slightly forgiving when it comes to colour. A set I really like is this one: 8872 Forklift (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         RE: my thoughts on a technic legend —Ralph Hempel
     My favorite is still the 8062 Universal Set. I sold the Technic case to a fellow AFOL and put the contents into a little PLANO box. It's the set I use when I travel light and need a diversion and the one I can use with the kids. It's not too (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Jason S. Mantor
     I'm not sure about the <$100 limit... I'd love to see the 8880 Super Car come back. IMHO the best set LEGO(R) ever produced -Xanthra47 (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Christopher Snead
   In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes: I would love to see a Classic technic set come back. The preoblem is this: technic parts have changed considerably since then. Would they make sets with the old "toothed" half bushes and angle connectors? I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) Well, it's not much for us space and Technic heads to by at S@H. Catch 22. /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Ronald Vallenduuk
     There's not much Technic to buy full stop. My girlfriend suggested I pick a large set for my birthday, but there's nothing in the shops right now that I fancy.... Duq P.S. I'm quite happy with the force feedback steering wheel I got instead (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Tobbe Arnesson
     (...) I rest my case. I'm more and more looking at non-Technic sets like Star Wars and also some Life on Mars products. Even Alpha Team starts to appeal to me. Both odd and scary but I hope it'll give me the bricks to add some detail on my Technic (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: my thoughts on a technic legend —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This is true. A lot of the early technic sets include parts which have changes, or which are no longer produced. Other examples include the 24 teeth gear cog, which used to have two additional cross axle holes, making them more prone to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)