 Technic / 7279
Re: MOC: crawler crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 16:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Makes me think where to draw the line in Technic.

If the models purpose is to work and actually do stuff I'd say it's
Technic and if it's main purpose is looks then it might be more of
Model Team. If the model in question replicates something "real" of
course.

I see most of our MOCs as a combination of Model Team and Technic. I try not
to classify what belongs where, and if it's questionable, then I'll just
post to both MT and Technic groups :-) I think most of us that read Technic
also watch the MT group and vice versa.

Bah! Why bother? As long as it's fun to build and display I feel ppl.
should put it in the categories they want to.

That's the right attitude, IMHO. Just enjoy it!

TJ