 Technic / 7276
Re: MOC: crawler crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:36:44 GMT

Hmmmm. I'm not sure - I thought twice about even posting to .technic, as
there's no motors or anything, and it's definitely not "technic scale". Does
it really qualify as technic??

Take a look at Thomas Truss bridge:
http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/vote.html

Now tell me how your working crane with Technic parts in it can be
less Technic then Thomas (almost) stationary bridge? :)

Alhtough I agree it could be _more_ Technic with perhaps a micro motor
to drive the caterpillar treads etc. :)
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/