 Technic / 7258
Re: MOC: crawler crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:49:54 GMT

FUT changed/set to lugnet.technic

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:44:31 GMT, "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

As Dennis, Jennifer, T.J. and others have the big technic crane scene pretty
much sown up, I decided to go in the other direction, and bring a fully
functioning crane to the minifig scale, for all those large town lifting
jobs. So here it is: http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/crawlercrane

I saw the pics on Brickshelf and reading your text was a nice addition
:)

It's a nice crane you got there Rosco!

I really like the new approach with Minifig scale!

And that studless design on the crawler base is just in fashion!

Enjoy!

Thanks, I am!

MoTeC entry for April? *smile*
/Tobbe