 Technic / 7218
  RE: New Parts

Now two parts I *would* pay for A black friction version of the 3/4 dark grey pin. If you attach a half width studless beam/liftarm to a full width beam with two of the dark grey ones it more often than not wobbles too much - I want a nice tight (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

This is any easy one, the only tool you need is a pair of little electronics type diagonal cutters like Radio Shack sell for about $5 I think - red plastic coated handles made from die cut sheet metal. You can use them to nip the ridge off from (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: New Parts

Ah, but you were asking for parts we want not fudges we can achieve! I want the ridge intact in the correct place! I can make 7U axles as well! William -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

(...) If you press a piece that fits a minifig's hand inside the 3/4 pin it becomes slightly less "wobbly". Seems to work better with other pins though. (...) This would come in handy, if there is room I tend to use a #3 axle and two half bushings (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  RE: New Parts

(...) To (...) This would come in handy, if there is room I tend to use a #3 axle and two half bushings but it's not always possible. And quite often unsightly, especially on digger/excavator boom arms. William (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

(...) Why? The modification (i.e. the "fudged" part) works as desired and I'm definitely going to try it (thanks John). I don't have a Lego purist attitude (i.e. "I won't play with any part unless it's just as Lego made it") and I'm not going to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

I never thought of it..but a friction version of the dark grey pin is an awsome idea. I find when building with straight liftarms, its very hard to create solid connections. The liftarms dont contain studs or axle holes in which to make them (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Parts

(...) I remembered the 1/2 pin today, I usually attach the half beams with a mixture of 3/4 and 1/2 pins. Makes them fit better. /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)