 Technic / 7148
  More new parts ...

I have recently purchased 4793 - Ogel Shark Sub. In looking through the parts (I didn't buy it to build) I notice a few useful looking new ones - some intriguing cross axle couplers and dayglo orange "wheels". The wheels look ideally suited to be (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More new parts ...

(...) I never considered a divide existed between the two catagories, The two types System and Technic always worked so perfectly together. I've aways used lots of plates, a rarer technic component, in my models and I went mainly overto Technic from (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More new parts ...

(...) Perhaps. We'll see ;-) <snip> (...) I'm very curious to know what they're up to. I was disappointed to see the word "Technic" missing from the new Star Wars 8000's sets. I'm all for using Technic parts in other themes. It allows for new (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More new parts ...

(...) The good 'ol uni-sets thought me a thing or two about gear ratios etc. and I was six or seven at the time I think. (...) Well if the only set they'd ever build was the 8480 Space shuttle... I recently bought a couple of Bionicle sets (8531 (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)