 Technic / 7146
Re: Rubber belts modelling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:22:30 GMT

I just uploaded a Rubber Belt Generator utility, that creates DAT files for
rubber belts taut between two pulleys. The rubber belt generated can have a
square section or a round one, using cylinder primitive.

This utility is available from
http://www.philohome.com/rubberbelt/rubberbelts.htm (bottom of page)

Enjoy,

Philo
www.philohome.com

But I also began a deeper modification of spring2dat to generate complete
rubberbelts around any two round shapes, and I intend to give it the
possibility to output either square section (as it is now) or round one
using 4-4CYLI primitive.