 Technic / 7147
7146  |  7148
Subject:
Wire question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:48:24 GMT

I'm curious as to how many different lengths there are of this wire
(http://peeron.com/inv/parts/5306b) because peeron has the wires listed in
lengths in terms of centimeters and Lego studs.  Could someone tell me how
many sizes there are, and what size might be best for trains, specifically
the Santa Fe?