 Technic / 6797
Re: Still under development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:29:07 GMT

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 07:50:59 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

So you _want_ a list of the bugs and errors? :)

I've fixed the errors but now I have a very boring front. I may move the
grill to the sides.

Perhaps you could get it working with Plate 1 x 2 with Ladder 4175?
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/4175

3) Blade seems one stud too wide between the mounts, the rack pieces
is bent inwards

You've used a grey peg instead of a 4L axle. I noticed in your photo. See
the updated dat. You've probably built the mounts 1L to far in or the blade
is the wrong width, it should be an odd width.

The blade is built as yours but you are right about the axle. Fixed :)

5) Uses _way_ too much yellow .) Do all pieces really exist in that
color?

It's only as yellow as yours is white :)

Not true, my two 3045 Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Double Convex are red
instead of white! I have a couple of blue ones as well but red seemed
better and with a tad of imagination they can be back lights :)

Should I go on? LOL! Don't remember anything else at the moment :)

No, No more :)

:)

You've also missed off the most important part. There should be a 1x1 plate
under the exhaust pipe :)

Thanks, fixed! I've also added a 4274 Technic Pin 1/2 and a 4589 Cone
1 x 1 on top of the pin joiner to top the exhaust pipe off. But that's
just personal flavour.

I think I'll add tiles on the window mounts too since I don't have any
windows in that size w/o ambulance prints.

Oh! The sun is shining, time to go out with the bulldozer and the
camera!
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/