 Technic / 6798
Re: New Technic MOC: Dornier DO-228
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 09:37:12 GMT

On Sat, 2 Mar 2002 02:22:35 GMT, "Reinard van Loo"
<reinard-van-loo@chello.removethis.at> wrote:

Soooo, the next model: a Dornier DO-228. I wanted to build an airplane, and
the DO-228 is well
suited to build a Lego model of: It has straight lines, not a 'round'
fusilage etc. Also, I wanted to
build something larger than a Pipercup or something like that sooo...

<< snip >>

see more on http://members.chello.at/reinard-van-loo/Lego/creations.html

WOW! That's nice work!

At first I though it was in minifig scale with all those chairs but
nooo... :))

Se TMOTM: http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/challenge/tmotm.html

/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/