 Technic / 6783
Re: Still under development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 11:57:35 GMT

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:56:35 GMT, "Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com>
wrote:

This is what I built over the weekend, it's a bit of a diversion in between
bigger projects.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12805&action=upload

It's not finished yet, and the bodwork is virtual since it's not been put on
the real machine yet. The tracks drive independantly and the blade moves up
and down so real dozing would be possible except that the tracks jam up with
sand when turning. I'll upload the dat file when the design is finalised.

I like the yellow motors .)

Sand? *peeks out my window* Nothing but snow out there and snow-jam is
no big deal as I hope to display soon :)

Nice work! How much can it pull? *smiles*
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/