 Technic / 679
678  |  680
Subject:
subassemblies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 04:18:06 GMT

I just took apart my latest creation and realized that I didn't want to
take part some sections.  I've often kept certain sub-parts and many
copies of the same assemblies.  When I build something new I can reach
for a solution just by rummaging through this pile.

Does anyone else keep a drawer of subassemblies???

What is your favorite, what problem does it solve, do you have a
picture?

Would there be interest in a repository of these ideas?

As an example, I have several of these (worm to 24T gear combo) in a
drawer that I find useful. Granted this part is not my idea; I learned
of it from the  8239 cyberslam set.

http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/gear.jpg

If enough people post links to pictures I'd be happy to host them all on
one site.

Chris
Lego Walker now @
www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm