 Technic / 6429
Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:01:20 GMT

I agree with the others it's a great looking tractor, realistic and
conforming to the prototype being modeled. It's also great puller. I reckon
it would have great off-road performance because it would conform to the
ground and has 4 weel drive making all the vehicles weight available for
traction. I read your comments about the model being cramped inside so I was
wondering if you have any plans for a new attempt or not?

Steve