 Technic / 6422
Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gaurav Thakur writes:
Very impressive! The loads you are referring to sound quite heavy for a Lego
model to pull around and tractor itself looks quite nice and compact. :-)

-Gaurav Thakur

3 kg doesn't seem like a lot of weight, but it's quite a bit in relation to
Lego models. It's impressive to try and hold the model back with my hands.
It feels like it's pulling more than 3 kg.

The tractor is too compact. It's nearly solid bricks! The little room inside
the frame is occupied by gears and axles.

Speaking of compact chassis and mechanical elements, your MOC 6-wheeled
chassis looks pretty nice. You've packed a lot of features into it and it's
definitely an interesting model. Let us know when add on to it and post some
pictures.

TJ