 Technic / 6427
Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:51:46 GMT

Hello Xantra-47

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schreef in bericht
news:GqB37C.CyG@lugnet.com...
That's cool, but not really the same thing.  Pulling a 12kg object with
wheels under it (like you're Garbage Truck ) requires some amount of • force,
but it is *much* less than lifting that same 12kg in an arrangement like • the
one that Thomas used to test his tractor's guts.  Check out his website • and
you'll see what I mean.

I just checked Thomas his site. I see what you meen.
I will try this too, but that is going to take some time, due to other
priorities...

greetings
    Maico Arts