 Technic / 6423
Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 09:51:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Thomas Avery writes:
I've had this model finished for a long time now, but I finally got around
to creating and uploading a few webpages for it.
TJ

I've been looking forward to seeing this since the shots of the chassis a
few months back.  I thought it was going to look superb but I have to say
it's better than that!

Do you by any chance have any really close up shots / shots during assembly
/ Ldraw files of the gearbox?  I've been playing about with trying to
motorise one and getting nowhere and yours looks very small and sturdy.

Nice one TJ!

Psi