 Technic / 638
Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:45:55 GMT

Bob Fay wrote:

Check my site for steering the 8448.

Just had a look.... WAY cool!!! I'm a CNC lathe operator and it is so great
to see how you managed to make working models of all those machines, just
wonderful... Just bought my Mindstorms kit, hope to do some great things
with it. Looking at the things on your site, I got a long way ahead of me
:-)
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com