 Technic / 633
Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 21:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Karen Gold writes:
What I want to know is why the Lego group does not know the difference between
a motor and an engine?  My ninth-graders know that when I get through with
them.  The other thing I want to know is who is that dorky guy that poses with
the 8448?.........  Karen

In England we all drive motorcars and all of them have engines....ask your
ninth graders to work that one out !

Regards

Tim