 Technic / 5841
Re: Working four-finger gripper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:39:05 GMT

I don't know where you live, but the S@H in the UK had offered old Technic
service packs. The last time I looked they had red, blue, and yellow beams.
If you don't live in the UK, but you have a friend there, you can ship your
order to your friend who in turn ships it to you.

It's very uneconomical, you get about eight long beams for a fiver. second
hand is much better value for money.

steve