 Technic / 5358
Re: A way to build a universal joint?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:45:10 GMT

Hey Greg, one year while I was a Resident Artist at the Local Science
Center, Lego had a big display and one of the exhibits was a U-joint made
from Technic beams ,Bricks and pins. The whole asymbly was about the size of
a Half Hero Sandwich. So there is a solution, but it's really big. How many
U-joints are you looking for?

Eric
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

In lugnet.technic, Greg Majewski writes:
Since I have no universal joints at my disposal, and there are currently no
reasonably priced sets that I know of that use them, I would like to know if
anybody has come up with a way to build one. I have never seen one first
hand, but I do know what they do and have been trying to come up with an
assembly that mimics one, but no luck yet. Can anybody offer some help?
Thanks much.

greg
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html