 Technic / 5357
Re: A way to build a universal joint?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:19:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nick Cameron writes:
Could you connect a 4-way znap connector between 2 axles somehow? It just >looksso simular to the center piece...

Well, I dunno. I'm not very familiar with znap parts.

If the piece you're talking about will allow you to connect axles or pins
perpendicular to each other and in the same plane, then the znap piece
should work. I'm sure you could just replace some of the bulky center pieces
I've constructed with the znap piece.

If you have a pic of the znap piece, or know where one is on the web, post
the address and let's have a look! If it can be used in the u-joint, it is
definitely a piece worth having. I'm sure there are other applications that
it would be good for.

T. J.