 Technic / 5342
Re: A way to build a universal joint?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Greg Majewski writes:
Since I have no universal joints at my disposal, and there are currently no
reasonably priced sets that I know of that use them, I would like to know if
anybody has come up with a way to build one. I have never seen one first
hand, but I do know what they do and have been trying to come up with an
assembly that mimics one, but no luck yet. Can anybody offer some help?
Thanks much.

greg
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

Would flex axles work? They're not as classically mechanical as a U-joint,
but they're more common I think. I got mine in a Droid Developer Kit and a
Znap kit.

George