 Technic / 5309
Re: Anyone else UNIMPRESSED with the new tech sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 23:35:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:

I'd like to see more new parts you could use to develop powered steering but
which we're generic enough to have other applications.

A pneumatic valve akin to the average power steering cylinder would be nice. Or
even one like the valves on steam engines. Something which isn't too hard to
switch & has a very small "dead centre", so you can use it for feedback
control.

ROSCO