 Technic / 5215
    Re: LEGO Legends —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Perhaps Unimogs are not so common in the UK? I remember recognizing it at once as a child. I didn't know that it was called "Unimog", but I did know that it looked like "those large lorries used by the road construction guys"... I've always (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Legends —Jennifer Clark
     (...) I've certainly not noticed many (any?) of them kicking about here, although I am prepared to be proven wrong on this. I gather they are popular in construction and agricultural use, but I've never come across them in that capacity either. The (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: LEGO Legends —Selçuk Göre
      (...) Here, they (The Mercedes Unimogs) are mostly used by military as a transport mainly, but also for too many other purposes (from field ambulance to airport fire engine), but our highway repair department also have quite much of them, mostly (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: LEGO Legends —Kyle Beatty
     (...) I read an article late last year that Unimog was preparing a consumer vehicle to be sold as an SUV in the US. Shudder. (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Legends —Steve Lane
   (...) I saw one once (in the uk) strangely enough it was on the road directly off the one where I live. It was coming up the hill towards me, riding on large balloon tyre's it was rather impressive and larger than I imagined. It was pulling a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Legends —Darren Chapman
    "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GEtx5s.n13@lugnet.com... (...) off (...) large (...) The is one around Canterbury - it is used by a forestry company and looks like is would not be stopped by anything! It certainly makes (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: LEGO Legends —Steve Lane
   (...) No not a 'real' Landrover, your not the first person to tell me that. You Landover fans are very vociferous about this :-), their good enough for the Paris-Dakar endurance event though. Whenever I drive into town along the Smallheath highway I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)