 Technic / 4641
Re: Technic beams - bulk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:38:55 GMT

Wow, oh boy is this for real? Can you get us some info? Please.

Eric

In lugnet.technic, Klaas H. Meijaard writes:
hi Ronan,

Ever called European Lego costumer services? Located in Ireland!

I did. Just describe your project and ask the amounts and colors you need. You
get them.
Best option however: send a fax, these get highest attention.

This week 500x 16-beams-black arrived, really no problem.

Regards,
Klaas the Greenman !

Ronan Webb schreef:

Is there anywhere that technic beams can be got in large quantities? (Esp
blue/green/red)
Apart from the ebay auctions which have variable quality assorted beams
(with say 40 pieces!)

More like 25/50/100 of 1x16 etc.

Do lego sell these at all?

TIA