 Technic / 4642
Re: 9751 software?9751 Interface Box and Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:55:46 GMT

"c s soh" <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message

The 9751 is the Lego Dacta Control Lab Serial Interface B. You may want
to see my previous post at:
http://news.lugnet.com/dacta/?n=121

Hmmmm... LEGO Engineer sounds promising although it looks like a graphical
based system - I would prefer something more like nqc. Still, promising.

However, the web page claims that I "Must have ROBOLAB, LabVIEW 5, or
LabVIEW 5 Student Edition installed on the system" - I don't. I can't see
anywhere on the lego site that tells me how I can get a copy of ROBOLAB.....

You can see it in action at:
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/pressure/pressure.htm

Neat. I've actually used your site many times and never actually realised
that you were using the Interface B!

The 8 I/Ps and 8 O/Ps put the RCX to shame :-)

Tis so tempting. But without software not much use :-(

Cheers,

Darren