 Technic / 14305
Re: 9751 software?9751 Interface Box and Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:21:56 GMT

Several of these (without software) were just sold on eBay...I got one! Now to
find something to drive it.

Is Robolab still the only way to use the 9751? Or, have there been other
developments? Perhaps an addition to nqc and BricxCC?

Any help would sure be appreciated.

Joseph

In lugnet.technic, Darren Chapman wrote:

Hi,
  I have been offered a "lego computer control box thing" :-) which from
descriptions I believe is 9751 interface.

Suggestions?

Cheers,

Darren