 Technic / 4640
Re: 9751 software?9751 Interface Box and Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dacta
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:15:11 GMT

Darren Chapman wrote:

  I have been offered a "lego computer control box thing" :-) which from
descriptions I believe is 9751 interface. The one I may be able to get hold
of has a transformer and nothing else. I assume that I will need a cable to
connect it to the PC (shouldn't be a problem - standard 9 pin serial I
guess?) and some software. What software is available - Ideally I would like
something like NQC and ideally freeware.

It certainly sounds a useful piece of kit but only if I can drive the
thing!! 8 inputs and 8 outputs....mmmmmm

Hi,

The 9751 is the Lego Dacta Control Lab Serial Interface B. You may want
to see my previous post at:
http://news.lugnet.com/dacta/?n=121

You can see it in action at:
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1/pressure/pressure.htm

The 8 I/Ps and 8 O/Ps put the RCX to shame :-)
--
C S Soh

CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics
http://www.geocities.com/cssoh1