 Technic / 4636
Re: Technic beams - bulk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:51:10 GMT

Hi Klaas (love saying that!)

Sounds good...
Missed an important part  - how much ? Or are you sworn to secrecy ?  :) or
in league with the devil ? (black beams, eh?, building a highway to hell
... )
All I'm looking for is a bit of green, a bit of blue, to brighten up the
place, you know :))))

And yes, seems ALL phone calls go through the green sod ...

I just had a carp at lego on the web, despairing of their woeful offerings
and got a polite but rather unencouraging 'our site is new .... blah blah
... will continue to update ...'
You seem to have cut to the chase. Right on, man!

Nice to hear from you again

'beam me up scottie' <lol>
Ronan

Klaas H. Meijaard <groenbed@tref.nl> wrote in message
hi Ronan,

Ever called European Lego costumer services? Located in Ireland!

I did. Just describe your project and ask the amounts and colors you need. • You
get them.
Best option however: send a fax, these get highest attention.

This week 500x 16-beams-black arrived, really no problem.

Regards,
Klaas the Greenman !

====

Ronan Webb schreef:

Is there anywhere that technic beams can be got in large quantities? • (Esp
blue/green/red)
Apart from the ebay auctions which have variable quality assorted beams
(with say 40 pieces!)

More like 25/50/100 of 1x16 etc.

Do lego sell these at all?

TIA