 Technic / 4617
Re: Technic beams - bulk?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:20:44 GMT

Thanks Eric,
Looks good. Do Pitsco ship outside the US ? Their policy/info page is, er,
blank (or my browser's busted)
RW

In lugnet.technic, Eric Sophie writes:
Check out Pitsco-dacta, they have Technic beams in bulk, this seems to be
our only recourse.......

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/catalog.cfm?dest=dir&linkid=98&linkon=subsection

good luck.....

Eric

In lugnet.technic, Ronan Webb writes:
Is there anywhere that technic beams can be got in large quantities? (Esp
blue/green/red)
Apart from the ebay auctions which have variable quality assorted beams
(with say 40 pieces!)

More like 25/50/100 of 1x16 etc.

Do lego sell these at all?

TIA