 Technic / 4263
4262  |  4264
Subject:
RCX & Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:29:45 GMT

Has anyone tried (successfully, or not...) to create working models or systems
using both of these items together?

I'm guessing that I could use a mechanical feedback circuit (like 8868 alt.
model / 8479) to trigger the RCX from the actions of the Cybermaster, and
vice-versa, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. Is there any good way of
making them interact electronically? (other than just linking the same touch
sensor to inputs on both to trigger different actions, say)

Thx,
Chris.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: