 Technic / 4266
Re: RCX & Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:38:21 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Chris Fenter writes:
Has anyone tried (successfully, or not...) to create working models or =
systems using both of these items together?

I'm guessing that I could use a mechanical feedback circuit (like 8868 =
alt. model / 8479) to trigger the RCX from the actions of the =
Cybermaster, and vice-versa, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. =
Is there any good way of making them interact electronically? (other =
than just linking the same touch sensor to inputs on both to trigger =
different actions, say)

Thx,
Chris.

Just as a side question; can anyone tell me what the Cybermaster unit was
like? What did it look like, and what kinds of input/output ports did it
have? What pieces (in general) did the set come with? Thanks...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com