 Technic / 4229
Re: When did Technics switch over to the 'new' models?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 19:08:04 GMT

grrrrr....of COURSE not...the auction ended five minutes after I was able to
drag my sorry ass out of bed to check. I was afraid to bid $0 for fear it
would lead to false hope and sure enough, I'd have won at $40...

well, I'll keep trying to get my hands on one...I did covet those chain
links, but then I found Pitsco...heh...

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message

Krusty <surfside_guy@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
There's a mag wheel master on ebay right now for $37.00 (I think)

Gary

awwww man, shhhh...that's on myebay right now...i got about 5 more • hours...

errr....sorry, did you get it??  I missed it(sorta forgot about it )

Gary