 Technic / 3925
    Power Puller —Rob Bryson
   I just got the Power Puller yesterday and I have to say that it is a really good set with a good price/piece ratio. With close to 1,000 parts and a motor, this set should be going for ~$130, IMHO. One of the things I liked about it was the ingenious (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Puller —Gaurav Thakur
     (...) Yeah, the price seems to be attractive considering the piece count. My latest S@H catalog shows it priced at $99. I could really use the motor and the technic figure and the large tires and 20 engine parts looks nice as well... (...) Actually (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: Power Puller —Rob Bryson
     (...) Actually, having the 8458 as well, the rear wheels rather dwarf them! Even while using the same hubs, the wheels bulge on the top and sides rather generously. They read "Technic" and "Power" on the sides, similar to how the 8458's say (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Puller —Keith Blumenthal
   (...) I recently got this set as well and liked it fairly well as well. I'm not sure I'd pay $130 dollars though. $99 was a steep enough price point. Lets face it, with these large Technic sets the majority of pieces are friction pegs, not the more (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Puller —Jennifer Clark
   (...) I agree that the steering is pretty dubious for two reasons: 1) The angle range of the front wheels is very small, and the front wheels do not grip well; 2) There is no differential between the rear wheels, which do grip well. You don't have (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Power Puller —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Yes. If my memory serves me well, the common power puller has two break pedals, one for each rear wheel :) /Tobbe (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)