 Technic / 3833
Re: 4.5-volt Technic motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:21:00 GMT

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
news:G7LEn3.BuB@lugnet.com...

BTW did anyone notice that, in many of the places where the 4.5V motor is
used, there is no pulley/bushing on the motor itself? The rubber belt • seems
to be wrapped directly around the axle on the motor...

Yes, it has a groove around the axle about halfway along (similar to the
grooves in many #2 axles), for using a rubber band direct.

ROSCO