 Technic / 3785
Re: Any Ideas= 8448 and 4 wheel steering?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 05:46:50 GMT

Similar to what I'm building now I think. I'm using 2 u-joints with
'parallelogram' suspension, and it works ok as long as you make sure that
the pivot points for the hub and suspension are vertically aligned witht he
u-joint pivot points. That way, distance does not increase or decrease
(altho it does a wee bit i think due to simple tolerances in LEGO) and
allows all points to remain equi-distant relative to each other in 3 dmensions.

-jeff