 Technic / 3663
Re: Any Ideas= 8448 and 4 wheel steering?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:35:11 GMT

If you still want the rear wheel drive and suspension, you are going
to have a tough time implementing rear wheel steering!

The 8880 implements rear wheel steering and drive by some specialized
parts.  Without them it is somewhat tricky to build this.  The subject
has been discussed here quite a lot, so you should be able to search
for relevant articles on this newsgroup.

Fredrik