 Technic / 3550
Re: 8007 C3PO - too black / sticker problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 19:19:49 GMT

multiple pieces and some go on curved survaces (i.e. C3PO's feet)which • don't
affix very well.  I wish Lego would confine stickers to single pieces that
have flat surfaces.

Agree with you here

On the positive end I will say this set gets good points for parts (ball
joints are cool!) and function.

Again, i like these

All in all, its not a horrible set but I'm left wishing I could replace • some
of these black pieces with gold ones.  The only other set I can think of • off
the top of my head with ANY gold is Throwbot Millenia and if memeory • serves
me, that set only has 2 or 3 pieces.

It only has 2 pieces in Gold, which was the disk, and a pieces which is the
head of the Millenia/Millennium

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk
Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk