 Technic / 3552
Re: 8007 C3PO - too black / sticker problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 20:44:05 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Keith Blumenthal writes:
I don't understand why Lego used so much black in this set, especially on the >head when they could have and IMO should have used gold.
I agree. The black pieces make the set look more like an Episode I C-3PO
than an Original Trilogy C-3PO.

The stickers are also annoying because some cover multiple pieces and some go >on curved survaces (i.e. C3PO's feet)which don't affix very well.  I wish >Lego would confine stickers to single pieces that have flat surfaces.
I ended up having to trim the feet stickers because they kept peeling off.
Lego should have just made the two pieces that the feet stickers go on
completly gold and silver.