 Technic / 3430
3429  |  3431
Subject:
Revamped webpages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 21:54:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

If you saw them first time round, see them again!
If this is the first time you've seen them, enjoy!

Anyway, I have redesigned my Technic Lego web pages.
They can now be found at:

http://www.jnbr23283.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Check back before the new year (no promises - I can't rely on myself, why
should you?)
for a special addition to the site!

Tom Newsom