 Technic / 3391
Re: Can there be a technic.slizer group?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:33:33 GMT

We also need to come up with a good name that refers collectively to all these
action-figurish technic sets.  Mecha, maybe, but that word makes me think of
all the Gundams and such built out of brick that I've seen on the web.

On a related note, I finally mangaed to update my Throwbots site after a busy
semester kept me away from it.  I've got the 2nd wave Throwbots and the
Roboriders up now.  And the Throwbot disc trading forum is still there if
anybody's still trying to collect the darn things.
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/

Any word on Boss Roborider?  I thought it was going to be a 2000 set, Technic
UK's had a picture of it up since last summer...
Why, oh why, does Lego tease us so with the Bionicle pictures?  Most of the
other 2001 sets have been out for weeks and it's still 2000...

In lugnet.technic, Brian Stuhan writes:
I mean with the throwbots, the roboriders and the upcoming (ok I know not
until summer) bionicle, tech-play mecha need a home for discussion.