 Technic / 3173
Re: Pre Dark Age MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:31:41 GMT

Hi James,

welcome at lugnet.technic!!

In lugnet.technic, James Mathis writes:
Holger, thanks for posting these MOC's of yours from the past.

it was a pleasure, even scanning and transfering into *.jpg went well!

At the time of their creation, you were 13 years old.  I am very impressed • with
your talent.

Thanks, the red and black truck is the oldest, on that project I learnt a lot!
The blue Euro Truck was completed when I was ca. 19 years old.

Seeing how large your old collection must be from these older creations, and
knowing now that you have regained access to that collection, I anticipate you
can make that coal machine as big as you want it to be!

Oh, I will see. Today I demand high standards for my creations. I will see, how
it works...

Very nice models.  I, too, prefer the European style vehicles shape.
But, as I see the US trucks every day, your models of some 16 years ago are
very representative.

I thought of a refreshment! And even the truck company M.A.N redesigned that
model...

Greetings into the desert,
Holger