 Technic / 2621
Re: best source of yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:09:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What is the best currently available set to contain yellow parts?
In particular I an interested in:
flexable axles
non flexable axles
decorative panels
angle connectors
angle beams
and etc

basicly the parts that come in red in 8448 I want to know how to get
those sort of parts in yellow.

The 8457 Power Puller also has a good selection of these but I don't think
that it comes with any decorative panels. It does have many of the other
things you are looking for though.

You could also try to get hold of an 8445 Indy Storm set; for some reason,
this model went out of production before the other models of its generation.
This comes with six of the smaller decorative shells along with several
other yellow pieces you might be looking for. As a side note, does anyone
know why this model disappeared so early?